Thursday, September 9, 2010

This man went to heaven, and returned with a message for you


Hello again - it is good to see you in A Good Bible Study!

Let's pray:

Father, thank you again for meeting with us, for if two or more are gathered together in Your name, You are here! It is such a blessing to find so many examples of Your love, every where I look. You say if we search for You we will find You. I realize the more the I dwell on Your love and Your goodness, the more I see it! Give us more, Lord, more than we can almost take! In the name of Jesus, amen.

Taking a segue from our Joyce Meyer book, The Love Revolution Devotional Workbook and Field Journal, but not from the subject of love, I want to share with you a video.

It's from this mornings television show "It's Supernatural, with Sid Roth." You might think supernatural means satanic. That is not true. According to Mirriam-Webster's dictionary, Supernatural means :

1. of or relating to an order of existence beyond the visible observable universe; especially : of or relating to God or a god, demigod, spirit, or devil

2. a : departing from what is usual or normal especially so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature
    b : attributed to an invisible agent (as a ghost or spirit)
 
God is very much super-natural, He is beyond the visible observable universe except when He chooses to be otherwise. God made all the laws, and He bends them at His will.

We'd all love to have a sign, to have proof of God's love, right? What if you could talk to someone who had direct experience with God, face to face?
 
Watch this interview between Sid Roth and Dean Braxton. Dean died when his heart stopped for 1 hour and 45 minutes. In this interview he relates what his experience was during the time he was dead.

Some of the things he said rang so true that I began to weep and praise God while watching:

DEAN: "But what got me about his eyes is I literally saw the love for me, like I was the only creation of his that he loved, knowing that he loved everyone else, knowing that he loves you and everyone else on this planet. But I came to understand that in his eyes when he looks at me he loves me like I’m the only creation that he loves. People got to really understand that. Sometimes we don’t understand the deepness of his love for us.

SID: It’s a different type of love.

DEAN: It’s a different type, yes, yes. It was created just for me. The love for you is created just for you. So I can’t take his love away that he has for you away from you and you can’t take his love he has for me away from me. His love that he has for you, understand this, Sid, is created literally for you."

Have you ever wanted to know what awaits you in heaven? Watch this for Dean's experience. Comment back to me when you are finished. 
 
Love, Karen
 
Photo by Karsten Fischbach, courtesy of http://www.photoxpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.