Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Surrender or explode

Hello again! I am so glad to see you again today, in A Good Bible Study.

Lord, thank you for each  person reading this. Bless them today in some way so personal, so meaningful, they have no doubt it is You! I praise You and thank You in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Yesterday I told you about an inspiring story I read some time ago about Jada Pinkett Smith, actess and wife of Will Smith. What struck me was that even people who you would think have virtually none of the problems that you and I face, really are no different in the ways that matter.

She had too much on her plate, sound familiar? And God was able to reach her and get her attention in the midst of what seemed only like chaos. She said, "I felt like God was telling me, Surrender or Explode!"

Can you relate? Do you need to surrender, or will you just explode?

"Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light."

 Matthew 11:29-30 New International Version

Read Jada's story, and comment back how it relates to your life. Until tomorrow,

Love, Karen

Photo by Gleb Semenjuk, courtesy of http://www.photoxpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.