Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ready, set, hooray! You are a revolutionary!

Welcome back!

What a wonderful day to mark the beginning of our new lives as Love Revolutionaries. Let's pray before we begin today's lesson:

Lord, what a journey we are on. I just want to sit in silence a moment and let You speak to my heart. Along the way You have inspired my dreams and goals. You have given me divine sparks of enthusiasm to help hurting people, and are still working in my spirit to help me overcome the prejudices and preconceptions that have stopped me from reaching out in the past. Talk to me Lord as I spend this moment receiving Your love again. In the name of Jesus, amen.

Now, sit for a few moments.

I feel inspired by these thoughts:
_____________________________________
_____________________________________
_____________________________________

We were asked to review the goals we set previously. Did you do that?
What are your revamped goals as a Love Revolutionary now?
_____________________________________
_____________________________________

Your mission is take this information and do one thing each day to bring you closer to your goal.

The one thing I will do today to bring me closer to my goal above, is:
______________________________________
______________________________________

Great -that's all there is to it. Easy, right?

Meet me here tomorrow as we learn an important tool in living the life of joy and peace that God intends for all of us, even revolutionaries. It's how to Stress Less.

Thank you for being a fellow love revolutionary with me. I have been blessed by knowing you were out there, a part of the same journey.

Lord, You have given us each our own mission as Love Revolutionaries. Give us whatever we need to follow through. In Jesus' name, amen.

See you tomorrow and love, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.